A healthy prostate is the key to a Legendary life!
Hey fellow warriors! Your prostate is about the size of a walnut (although not as hard) and is above the rectum and in front of the bladder. The prostate is directly related to your firehose; the tube in the middle (the urethra) runs through it like a tunnel and carries pee from your bladder and out your firehose.
This mighty little guy has an important job to fill – literally, and is directly related to your ability to shoot a Legendary Load™! It secretes some of the fluids that make up your creamy projectile to protect your sperm warriors and ensure a successful launch. Your prostate muscles contract to forcefully expel semen out the urethra when you produce a voluminous load.
As you age the prostate grows, not your fire hose though. It’s too bad larger doesn’t mean more semen, but leave that to Legendary Loads™.
Our formulation was made with powerful herbs that keep your mighty guy strong and healthy for explosive Legendary Loads™.
By age 40 your prostate may have gone from the size of a walnut to the size of an apricot and by the age of 60 may be the size of a lemon! Because it surrounds the urethra, the tube delivering your fluids out your fire hose, it can squeeze the tube and cause urination issues. This condition is called benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH for short and man, what a pain that can be! This is one of the many reasons why we use herbs that support prostate health.
We want you healthy, so here’s some info on the prostate: Prostate conditions are a normal part of aging for most men. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men, besides skin cancer, and lucky for us, it is highly treatable. Men may experience BPH at some point after 50, and young or older men can be affected by prostatitis at some point, inflammation of the prostate sometimes caused by infection.
Prostate issues in young men have a negative effect on fertility, so we gotta nip that in the bud. Taking Legendary Loads will help our firehoses to achieve better function and semen volume output.
No matter your age, you should keep your prostate happy and healthy.
Here are some ways to take care of your mighty manhood that fills an essential role every day.
1. Rock your body! Daily exercise is an important element to keeping your mighty little guy happy. Even a daily walk or get into some resistance bands.
2. Keeping your weight in check will support the functions of your reproductive organs and will be more attractive to your partner!
3. Get that diet on track! Eat selenium-rich foods such as wheat germ, mushrooms, garlic, onions, seafood, eggs, sunflower, and sesame seeds. Whole foods and antioxidants are also important for optimal health and a happy prostate.
4. Take Legendary Loads™ supplement daily! The Legendary Loads™ optimized formulation contains powerful herbs and minerals such as Pygeum, Maca, Nettles, Fenugreek, and Zinc for optimal prostate function. This unique blend supports male vitality, sexual health, and maximum semen volume.
5. Stop hurting yourself! Quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
6. If you have a family history of prostate issues let your doctor know and get a regular screening after age 40.
A healthy prostate is the key to a Legendary life.
Legendary Loads™ is crafted to support men to live their best life, full of vitality, and optimal sexual health. Discover the benefits of each ingredient in Legendary Loads™.